I. Scope of collected personal data
We may collect certain data from visitors of this website, in particular type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, IP address, page visited before reaching our website, information about your device (including location) and information collected from cookies (if allowed by your browser).
We also collect and process personal data which are provided directly to us exclusively for the purposes of provision of our services. These personal data include: (i) name and surname; (ii) date of birth; (iii) address; (iv) nationality; (v) phone number; and (vi) email.
II. Purpose of the collected personal data and processing thereof
The reason for collecting and processing of the personal data as specified above is to:
- duly provide, maintain and improve our services, it shall be noted that all of these personal data are crucial for the provision of our services and without them it is impossible to provide the service; and
- carry out Know-Your-Customer and Anti-Money Laundering checks and to comply with other obligations arising from applicable laws and regulations, as well as our internal policies.
We shall not use the personal data for any other purpose unless an explicit consent of the relevant customer is obtained.
To further clarify, the term “processing” means that we may use/organise/store/structure/alter these data or to perform any other similar operation.
3. Storage and disclosure of personal data
We shall never disclose, share or trade your personal data to any third person without your prior explicit consent.
Your personal data shall be stored by us as long as it is necessary to provide services to you, generally for five years. We shall adopt appropriate data protection measures to keep your personal data safe. Your personal data shall not be transferred or stored outside of the European Economic Area.
4. Your rights
You may, at any time and free of charge:
- Ask us to delete your personal data (“right to be forgotten”), however since these personal data are required for the due provision of our services this would mean that we could no longer provide our services to you;
- Ask us to correct or adjust your personal data or to provide your personal data to a third person;
- Contact the Czech Office for Personal Data Protection (uoou.cz) if you have a suspicion that your personal data are being mistreated, however in such case we would highly appreciate if you first contacted us and gave us an opportunity to further explain or rectify the situation first.
5. Final provisions
In case of any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com